Slider Background Question

How can I take out the blue pattern background that is displaying before my background photo displays. It is showing up on all the sliders I create. I don’t see where I can remove it
Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To get rid of the blue pattern background that is displaying before your image displays in the first section, please edit your page back in Cornerstone. In the section settings, remove the section’s background image and make the background color white or just transparent.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks. The backgound is gone but now there is a blank space before the slider displays. I had imported a slider in and it looks like the display options are changed. Is there something under the global options that is affecting this. I want the slider to display as soon as the site comes up. Looks like some kind of delay. Thanks

Also my cleint is saying that the site is taking a long time to load up. Is there some tweaking I need to do
Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! The slider along with the images in it needs to initialize and fully load the image first before it displays. This is why you will see a blank space before the slider show up. Please add spinner. You can set it in the slider settings > layout and visual. You can also set something in the Performance and SEO optimization section. For more details, please check this: https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/layout-visual/, https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/performance-seo/

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.