Slider appearing in Portfolio Index when added to Single Portfolio Page

Hello,

I have moved the slider above the title and social area within each portfolio page. But, on the main portfolio index page seen here whistlerbillboards.com/creative each item that has a slider within their specific page it shows on the portfolio page. I can’t find what is causing this.

Please advise.

Hi @whistlermedia,

Thanks for writing in.

Would you mind sharing us the details on how did you add the slider for each portfolio page.

Please share us also your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

I add visual composer to each portfolio item. Then added the slider within a couple portfolio items. The thing I really changed besides adding a bit of css, was the content-portfolio.php file per a suggestion in these forums to get the slider at the top and move the title and social icon area below it.

<?php

// =============================================================================
// VIEWS/INTEGRITY/CONTENT-PORTFOLIO.PHP
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Portfolio post output for Integrity.
// =============================================================================

$archive_share = x_get_option( 'x_integrity_portfolio_archive_post_sharing_enable' );

?>

<article id="post-<?php the_ID(); ?>" <?php post_class(); ?>>
<div class="entry-featured">
<?php x_portfolio_item_featured_content(); ?>
</div>
<div class="entry-wrap cf">
<?php x_get_view( 'global', '_content', 'the-content' ); ?>
<?php if ( x_is_portfolio_item() ) : ?>
  <div class="entry-info">
    <header class="entry-header">
      <h1 class="entry-title entry-title-portfolio"><?php the_title(); ?></h1>
      <?php x_integrity_entry_meta(); ?>
    </header>
  </div>
  <div class="entry-extra">
    <?php x_portfolio_item_tags(); ?>
    <?php x_portfolio_item_project_link(); ?>
    <?php x_portfolio_item_social(); ?>
  </div>

<?php else : ?>

  <header class="entry-header">
    <h2 class="entry-title entry-title-portfolio">
      <a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>" title="<?php echo esc_attr( sprintf( __( 'Permalink to: "%s"', '__x__' ), 
the_title_attribute( 'echo=0' ) ) ); ?>"><?php x_the_alternate_title(); ?></a>
    </h2>
    <?php if ( $archive_share == '1' ) : ?>
      <?php x_portfolio_item_social(); ?>
    <?php endif; ?>
  </header>

<?php endif; ?>

</div>
</article>

I was able to remedy the issue by flipping these two lines.

I am glad to hear that you have got the solution. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.