Slider above Masthead not working

Hi there

I try to insert a rev Slider above masthead. It doesn’t work on X Pro. http://brainfire.ch.kosmos.ch-meta.net. I set up a custom Header with header Builder. Then I chose it for all Pages. In the Home Page I chose the slider I made above masthead.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! It should work as I have tested on my local setup. I see that you’re using a caching plugin, could you please try purging your server cache and also testing for a plugin conflict first by disabling your other 3rd party plugins.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi,

Many Thanks for answering! I inactivated the W3 Total Cache but nothing changed at all. Strange is, that I managed to insert a Slider above masthead 3 days ago but 2 days ago it vanished… I send you pics on the settings and W3 Total Cache to see. To be sure, I deactivated W3 Total Cache totally fter all.

Okay I just found out, what the problem was: I didn’t check to embed global Libraries, because I thought it will use them if needed (as written on the right side of this button)…

Glad you are able to get it sorted.

Cheers!