Slider above masthead anchor doesn´t work

Hi, pls check http://sub.protecmobil.com/entdeckedenq18/
There is a slider above masthead with an anchor.
This anchor doen´t work anymore. I had a break of a few week and in that time I didn´t work on the page.
Before the anchor works?

Thx for help
Andre

Hi There,

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If it doesn’t work, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

Hi, I´m afraid deactivating of all plugins doesn´t solve the problem.
In secure note you´ll find the login credentials.

Thx for fast help.
Andre

Hi,

To fix it, you can try adding this in PRO > Launch > Theme Options > JS

jQuery(function($) {

  $('.x-slider-container.above .x-slider-scroll-bottom').on('touchstart click', function(e) {

    e.preventDefault();

    $('html, body').animate({
      scrollTop: $('.x-slider-container.above').outerHeight()
    }, 850, 'easeInOutExpo');

  });


  $('.x-slider-container.below .x-slider-scroll-bottom').on('touchstart click', function(e) {

    e.preventDefault();

    var mastheadHeight       = $('.masthead').outerHeight();
    var navbarFixedTopHeight = $('.x-navbar-fixed-top-active .x-navbar').outerHeight();
    var sliderAboveHeight    = $('.x-slider-container.above').outerHeight();
    var sliderBelowHeight    = $('.x-slider-container.below').outerHeight();
    var heightSum            = mastheadHeight + sliderAboveHeight + sliderBelowHeight - navbarFixedTopHeight;

    $('html, body').animate({
      scrollTop: heightSum
    }, 850, 'easeInOutExpo');

  });

});

Hope that helps.

Hi, now the anchor works, but the background video isn´t longer visible.
Could you pls check the JS in my theme.
I remeber there where problems with the anchor from time to time and I see a lot of code inside the js,
but I am not really into JS.

Thx
Andre

Hey Andre,

The code looks conflicting, please remove all to fix issues.

Let us know how this goes!

I removed only old code regarding the same problem (guess so) and keep the js code improves the scrolling.
Now it seems to work as needed.

Glad it’s working now.

Cheers!