Slide dimension

Hi there,
I’m using your extended theme “band”.
I see in your “about” page, a row with one slider element.
I have copy this template as block and put it in my home.
I dont understand how it is possible but I see just only cutted slider in my row. I try to set section, row or column but… nothing.
In wordpress page the situation is the same “no contain, blank”
Pls, can you help to have the same situation for this element?

Tnx,
Francesco

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I assume you’re referring to the flex slider since it’s short. Please add this CSS to your global custom CSS

.h-slider {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 32% 0;
    font-size: 36px;
    background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5);
}

Thanks!

Ok, tnx but… why in “about” page I can see it in full size but in “home” page I need to change CSS?
Rgs,
Francesco

Hey Francesco,

Did you import the Band demo and used the about page as your home page? If so, the custom CSS should have been included. If not, then that is the reason why you need to add the CSS given previously because the about page has a custom CSS.

Thanks.

Yes, i believe so. The CSS should have been included.
Ok, I add the CSS code.
Tnx for your kindly support,
francesco

You’re welcome, Francesco.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.