Slide container, slides have gone blank!

We’ve been using the slide container which is great. However the slider content has suddenly become invisible. The controls are still visible. It’s not visible in the page builder either it’s like it’s all been filtered white? Help!

Details are hidden below. This is the live site, the dev site we have is working fine bizarrely.

Hey @aminternetdesign,

Thanks for reaching out!

The given credential is not working, please double check and update them with the correct ones.

Cheers!

Hi marc,

Sorry, I’ve updated with new credentials and tested them.

Thanks

Hi @aminternetdesign,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked the slider and found that it is always in the loading state and that is why the opacity of the slides is set to 0 and not showing. I suspect that there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1. Theme Related Issue
  2. Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update related issue
  4. Child Theme Related issue
  5. CSS/JS Customization
  6. Disabling Cache
  7. Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps and you are still getting the issue, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi @tristup. I have a dev version of this site running, details below, where it’s working fine. All we’ve done is copy to this server. It’s the same php version and no different plugins.

We’ve already tested disabling all plugins, removing JS and CSS customisation and there is currently no cache. We’ve cleared the theme style cache.

Hi @aminternetdesign,

I have discussed this with my colleague Rad and, he suspects that it might be the Server Level cache that is the reason behind your issue. I would suggest you contact your Hosting Service provider to clear all the cache and check if that resolves your issue.

Thanks

Hi @tristup thanks, we decided to test by setting up a brand new server and importing the site to it. Unfortunately the problem is identical on a brand new server set up?

Hi @aminternetdesign,

Can you please please provide login credentials for the new installation in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password
– FTP/CPanel credentials to access the files

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

NOTE: I would also suggest you check in your local environment if that works for you.

Thanks

Hi @tristup

Thank you. Can confirm I’ve just checked in a local environment at the problem persists there.

Credentials for the new installation are below.

Hello @aminternetdesign,

I have investigated your issue and I found out that the Slide javascript is not kicking in. It seems that there is a JS issue going on in your site. Please make sure that everything is up to date. I am seeing several 3rd party plugins that outdated. And then also do the following:

Please switch to the parent Pro theme as well while we are troubleshooting this issue.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.