Slide Anything Bug

Hello!

I am having an issue where my slider is hanging the second slide on the screen, when I have set it up to only display one slide at a time. Not really sure why it is doing that. Here is the page it is appearing on http://www.asti.com/product/knowledge-smart/.

I will add my credentials below if it will help.

Thanks!

Here is my stuff:

Hello There,

It seems that you have an issue with the Slide Anything plugin. Please understand that we are not the creators of this plugin. It is also not a bundled plugin in the theme. It is best that you contact the creators of the plugin for a faster and better response that would give a resolution to your issue in no time.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.