Skip To Toolbar showing in Pro interface

I’m seeing the wordpress wpadmin toolbar “Skip to Toolbar” above my Pro interface, any reason why that is occurring now? I don’t recall it being there before.

With this as a piece of the source.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please navigate to Pro > Settings or X > Cornerstone (depends on what you’re using) and do not check the Show WordPress Toolbar option.

Cheers!

Hi Friech.

Thanks for the suggestion, but that is already unchecked. Anything else you can suggest?

Hey @wbgTHEMECO,

Hope you are doing great :slight_smile:
I don’t see any ‘skip to toolbar’ text or link in any of your cornerstone page, Looks like you may have solved it. If not then guide me to the right path.

Regards

I’m seeing it now too. When I check “Show WordPress Toolbar” I see 3 toolbars, when I uncheck, save and refresh I see the red “Skip to toolbar” as posted above.

Hi there,

I checked in all my installation and unable to reproduce this issue. Would you mind providing a video recording? And you may start a new thread about this and provide your login credentials in a secure note. Maybe it’s just due to cache.

Thanks!