Skew Bottom Off Section

I’m trying to skew the bottom of my first section on this page: belmarhealth.com/doctors in order for it to look like the image I have attached:

I have tried every piece of knowledge in this database and even my own CSS ninja skills. Still dry.

A few updates ago I used to be able to use the Section Bottom Separator to do this but instead it makes you choose a color. Which won’t work as I’m using a gradient JPG as the background.

Thanks pls help I love u

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in

You have to add the top separator to your second section and set its color to white. What you’re doing is setting the separator where your background image is, which is wrong.

Then with the height of your separator, add additional bottom padding to the section where the background image is.

Example,

Second section’s top white separator has 80px height, then the section where background image has 20px bottom padding, simply add it up so the bottom padding will be 100px. That’s to give room to the upper section when the separator covers it.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank’s Rad, that worked :blush: Sometimes things are just that simple.

Glad to hear we managed to help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.