Skeleton Mode

Hey,

scientology-musical.com

Ive just installed the theme and cornerstone is appearing in skeleton mode

I’ve cleared cache
re-installed cornerstone
removed custom css
reset customizer

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, did you install the Theme via FTP? If so try changing the x and cornerstone folder permission to 775.

Changing File Permissions

If your site is under CloudFlare please follow the tip provided here

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

I don’t have access to this site via FTP so it was uploaded through Wordpress

I’ve just checked and both permissions were already set to 775

I’ve also tried transient cleaner and that hasnt work

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! After further investigation, I found out that there is a JS error on the page when you are in Cornerstone preview. The error is: Unable to initialize preview. iFrame failed to load. This is related to security and iframe is not allowed to load in your site. The Cornerstone preview is using iframe so it must be allowed in your server to be able to use the Cornerstone live preview. I would recommend that you ask further assistance from your hosting provider. Maybe you can ask them how you maybe able to allow iframe in your site so that Cornerstone will work.

Please let us know how it goes.