Hi there,
When I connect to the home page i receive an error message and skeleton mode is changed automatically.
Please check it out
Cheers and thanks
Hi there,
When I connect to the home page i receive an error message and skeleton mode is changed automatically.
Please check it out
Cheers and thanks
Hello @epmarketweb,
Thanks for asking. 
I noticed that you are using quite old version of Pro i.e 1.0.4. We have released version 1.2.4. In that regards ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/1952. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/621 for more details.
Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.