Hello,
I’m having some issue with admin bar and redirect to skeleton mode. Some of the edit pages show up with no admin bar and redirect to skeleton mode while other edit pages works just fine. I’m not sure why it’s causing it. I also noticed the footer is missing too. Any idea why? Any help would be appreciated.
Example: alda.org/subscribe/
We got a respond from Jade - but the ticket was closed. Her message was:
Hi There,
You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Let us know how it goes!
We deactivated the entire plug-ins. Restarted the browser, (we are using Chrome). We cleared cache/clear. We are still seeing a white strip on the top, not showing the admin bar.
Let me know if you want us to create a temporary account for you to log in.