Sizing Doesn't Update in Editor

This seems to be affecting text

When editing text in Cornerstone, it’s tiny and doesn’t update - it remains small no matter what size I make it in the editor.

When viewing the live site, it’s the correct size.

Margins also seems to be messed up like this, too.

Any ideas on what’s happening?

Hello @aleminopuy,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Updated with note

Hello @aleminopuy,

Thanks for sharing the login details I went ahead and checked your site it seems that the page builder is working fine on my end. I have tested it on the Google Chrome browser version 121.0.6167.85. It might be the issue of the browser cache I would suggest you please purge all the browser cache, clear your cache from the cache plugin, and recheck it. If the issue persists please let us know the browser and its version.

Thanks

Try clicking into the text and editing what it says. That’s when it goes weird on me. - video added to note

Hello @aleminopuy,

The change of the styling, as you use the Rich Text Editor within the builder, may be because of the Rich Text Editor’s styling overrides the Cornerstone styles or a plugin is causing this. You can ignore that and just follow the styling of the builder instead.

Hope this helps.

That makes no sense. This never used to happen. Now, pretty much any text I’ve touched is extra small or whatever on the page in the editor, even when I freshly load the editor.

Hello @aleminopuy,

I have investigated the issue on my local server. Using Pro 6.4.10, I could not replicate the issue. This is how the Text element looks like on my end.

I could no longer log in to your site because the WP details seem to have been changed. What are the plugins you have installed and activated? Can you please share the lists of the plugins you have? One of them may be the culprit of your issue.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.