Hello ,
I have a problema with size of the grid and I cannot change
http://www.homingbcn.eu/
It is too bigger and I waant smaler hight.
Thank you
Hi There,
Did you mean the grid above the get in touch section?
Please try adding this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:
#trabajos .x-container {
max-width: 900px;
margin: 0 auto !important;
display: block;
}
Hope it helps 
I tried but and it is not working
http://www.homingbcn.eu/ look after the menĂº it is very bigg. I wanted something like this http://preview.themeforest.net/item/luminis-photography-wordpress-theme-for-wedding-travel-event-portfolios/full_screen_preview/20127184
Hi There,
To achieve an effect similar to :
I would suggest you using Revolution Slider instead, as this behaves like an slider. Revolution Slider also comes bundled with X.
You can download templates for revolution slider on : https://revolution.themepunch.com/free-slider-exchange/
Hope it helps!

It is not like revolution slider. It is the sime but the grid smaller. Size 1240x600
Thank you.
Hi There,
You can add margins to the column where your elements are placed and you will get a similar effect.
Hope it helps
Thank you everyt5hing it is ok.
Regards,
Glad we could help.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.