Size and position of tabs

I have a simular issue to https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/tab-element-remove-space-between-tab-headings-and-tab-content/9806.

My extra space is above the tabs, I’d like to control the size and spacing so it is aligned with the top of the background and the picture behind it only shows under the tab content.

not sure if I understand how to implement this as well https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/adding-rows-with-different-columns-in-tabs/7516/6, but I feel like it would be helpful to understand can you give me instructions on sizing margin as well?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

ok I will give you the info here

Hi There,

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

.x-tab-content .x-tab-pane {
 
    padding-top: 0px;

}

If that does not help, please provide a screenshot to clarify what you are trying to achieve.

Thank you