Site won't validate with Pro Unlimited

I’ve added the domain, but it still won’t validate. We’ll be moving this to production in an hour. https://live-talentplus.pantheonsite.io/ will soon be talentplus.com, but I need the validation.

Hi @bowedp5,

Thanks for reaching out!

That’s a strange issue on your end, there could be some cache issue happening on your staging area. I suggest that you disable all your plugins and remove the website in your Pro unlimited license account, then try to re-validate it again. If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Marc, I already tried and cleared cache and went incognito… still keeps cycling to the same screen that shows it’s unvalidated, even after I enter my valid license.

Hi @bowedp5,

I went ahead and check your staging area and it is already validated. I suspect that it is just a cache on your end.

Thank you.

Great news, thank you!

@marc_a It’s happening again… and I’ve cleared cache/cookies on both server and locally. Can you take a look at talentplus.com/wp-admin? Same credentials, I’ll send the javascript password separately.

Hi Daniel,

I’m able to validate your live site without an issue (https://i.imgur.com/bsWb6UI.png).
I did stay and look around for a while to see if it goes back as being not validated. But fortunately, it did not.

Probably a local caching related, on your end, please try using private/incognito mode where there are no browser cache and browser extensions involve.

Cheers,

@friech I did use incognito and it was definitely not caching. I used multiple browsers, incognito modes, and multiple IP addresses and devices in three different countries! I never had this issue in the past and it has been cropping up the past few times I’ve used the validator. I STRONGLY encourage you to look deeper into this issue–

1 Like

Hello @bowedp5,

I am another staff, I checked your site it seems that it is working fine and your theme is validated. Please have a look at the given screenshot in the secure note.

The issue generally happens due to the cache, it is always a good practice to clear the server cache, browser cache and in case if you are using any cache or JS/CSS, HTML minification plugin, you need to purge all the cache from the plugin then temporarily deactivate the plugin. After that, you can validate the theme. In some cases, there is server related issue between the server and our server communication while validating the theme.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.