Site will not load Theme Options or Cornerstone

Good morning,

We copied an existing known good site complete with files and database. Theme Options will not work on the cloned site. We updated the theme and now neither Theme Options nor Cornerstone work.

We are using Pro

We have properly licensed the site in question.

Please advise,

Thanks!

Hello @JeremyM,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue plugin conflict issue or cache issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s Nothing has resolve the issue thus far, please take a look. Thanks!

Hello @JeremyM,

Thanks for sharing credentials I just logged in and investigated the issue it seems that the Cornerstone and theme endpoints are not working due to ModSecurity. Please note we use the WordPress Rest API on the builder, I would request you please contact your hosting provider and ask them to temporarily disable your ModSecurity. You may need to whitelist Cornerstone-endpoint as well.

Thanks

@prakash_s thank you – the hosting provider is asking if there is an IP or anything they can whitelist ?

Hello @JeremyM,

Please have a look at the given screenshot in the secure note of the above post to learn more about the endpoint URL which needs to be whitelisted.

Thanks

1 Like

Im also having issues with this as well. Tried the following steps you provided but none worked. Starting doing this a few days ago.

Hey @MatthewsDesignz,

We can’t check your website because it is down.

It would also be best to create your own thread so that we can assist you better with your issue.

Thank you.

1 Like

@prakash_s This issue has been resolved thank you, however we are now experiencing a new issue on this and the production version of the same website: “the preview could not load due to misconfigured URLs” Where can I specify the URL in question? They are correct in WordPress settings.

@JeremyM,

We’re glad that it is now working properly on your production website. On your another issue, I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

@marc_a This same exact configuration is working fine elsewhere, please kindly investigate, thanks!

Hello @JeremyM,

I checked the given site login details it seems that the page builder and Theme options are working fine on my end. It might be the issue or the browser cache, I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and then check it again. I have tested it on my end on Google Chrome version 109.0.5414.75. If the issue still persists at your end please let us know the browser and its version.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.