Site Width

When I opened my site this morning, the content is not filling the entire width of the site. I use the X Theme. What may be causing this? My settings for the width of the page are still the same as they have been, but it’s not showing up correctly. Here is a screenshot.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

www.tech-tutory.com

Hi There,

Thank you for the URL, but I can not replicate the issue. This (https://prnt.sc/frtv5u) is how the page looks on my end. Please clarify how we can replicate the issue.

On other note, looks like the Cornerstone on your site is deactivated, is it? Please activate Cornerstone, X theme requires it.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.