Site stopped working properly in a PC screen

Yesterday, I notice that the site stopped working properly in a PC screen. It works fine in a mobile and tablet, but not in a PC.

You can compare the site in production and the test, they look different. The production is not working properly and I don’t understand why. Because in the mobile and tablet, it looks perfect.

Production: http://www.psicoajuda.pt/equipa-psicoajuda/
Test: http://test2.psicoajuda.com/equipa-psicoajuda/

I hope you can help me to find the problem.

Thanks.

Regards,

Carlos Condesso

Hi Carlos,

They look slightly different but because of few settings, like breadcrumb and other things that seem you changed the design, can you clarify what is not working?

Please make sure to clear your browser cache and test it again.

Thank you

Hi Joao

I clean the browser cache and now it is working fine!

Thanks for the support!

Regards,

Carlos

You’re welcome, Carlos.