Site not working when logged out

Hello,
I am new to WP and using X Theme for my first WP site.

I setup the site with cornerstone and it appeared to be working ok. The site is only a couple of days old.
Yesterday afternoon the site stopped working with a 503 error. Cornerstone was incredibly slow prior to this.
There was an update to X Theme available and I did that, then the licence didnt work and I don’t think the update is working.
I saw on these forums that others had problems with the licence and I uninstalled cornerstone then updated the X Theme. Cornerstone seems to be working ok now.
However, I now have another problem…
When I am logged into XP the site works perfect. When I log out, it doesnt. I have attached examples. I suspect there is something I am not doing correctly, but I just cant seem to find what it is. Any help is appreciated.

Hi there @smostyn,

Thanks for writing in! Apart of course from the issue with the site not working when logged out, are the 503’s resolved?

Regarding the logged out issues, do you have any membership plugins running? Could you link to the site in question please so we can take a look for you.

Thanks!

Hi Jack,
site is at www.bowertaverncohuna.com.au

Login details in secure note.

Yes the 503 issue is resolved. No membership plugins

Hello There,

I am another staff checking in. I still see Error 503 in your site. http://prntscr.com/fyqy8s

Please check out this link to know more about error 503 and how you maybe able to resolve this issue:
http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E503.html

Hope this helps