Site not showing correctly on iPhone

Hi Guys
I’ve searched online and been on forum and can’t find a solution…

I’ve even switched from Ethos to Integrity and changed various things like colours, text and logo which all appear on desktop but not on an iphone.

I’ve looked in the tablet and phone view from cornerstone and it looks as though its updated there, however when I check on a real phone it hasn’t changed. Its like there’s a block not allowing updates to show on phone.

I’ve tried a few phones and also browsers.

Thank you so much in advance

I’ve just found out its also showing incorrectly on PC as well but ok on mac desktop

Hi there,

It seems that you are using the very old version of our theme but the mobile problem should not be related to it. I checked your website with my iPhone SE and Safari browser and it showed the homepage correctly.

Would you please kindly be more specific? Give us a case with the screenshot which you see is working on the desktop but not working on mobile.

Also, I suggest that you make sure that you clear your browser cache both on mobile and desktop.

Thank you.

Thank you Christopher,

I really appreciate all of your teams time and feel so silly asking for help.

Weird re: old theme as I always update it …anyhow, it’s all working now on mobile and desktop did you update it?

I purchased the following 3 Xthemes for my husband for his websites (inc promowheels) I can’t find a way to log into his Apex community, can we switch them all over to my apex page so the licenses are all together. I work with another guy called Lee, they could be under his name. If its a problem, not worry.

https://www.activatemediaevents.com.au/


http://www.socialseen.com.au/

THANK YOU AGAIN - do I need to purchase extra now for this kind of support?

One more thing and then I will stop asking Q’s … I can’t remove the “this is a featured list item that is part of a featured list. Notice the connector between the three graphics to show they are related”

https://www.promowheels.com.au/services/

Hi there,

Glad that you have managed to fix the issue. Actually, we did not update anything.

For the second question please kindly open up a separate thread and give us detailed information about which license you want to be transferred. Give us the username - purchase keys in a Secure Note and tell us where t should go.

The support for our themes are free and comes with the purchase of the theme. So you will never need purchase a theme to have extra support.

Thank you.

mmm… That is strange I should check the actual Feature List on the dashboard to be able to judge why such a thing is added. Maybe there is an HTML code somewhere in the featured list which is incorrect, for example, a tag that is not closed correctly.

But I need to do a research. Please kindly open up a separate thread for this question and add the login information of the site there using the Secure Note. After that give us the name of the page you added the featured list and we will follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.