Site not loading on mobile

Hello,

My site ( www.theherde.com ) isn’t loading on mobile. I’ve tried Safari & Chrome on two separate devices.
I am getting a “Network was Lost”/“No Internet Connection” notification, but I assure you, I have internet. (As other sites load.)

This was also happening on a different desktop machine that I currently don’t have access to.
I have tried deleting the cache.

HELP!

  • Nikki

Hi Nikki,

Thank you for writing in, but sorry I can not replicate this issue on my end. I even try loading the site on a slow 3G connection (384kb/s) but the site still loads fine.

Have you also try clearing your mobile’s browser cache? Also, try flushing your DNS cache (https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/How+To+Clear+Your+DNS+Cache)

I advise that you contact your hosting support, as they have a better overview of things with regards to this matter.

Cheers!

Hi Friech,

I will do these things. I VERY MUCH appreciate your quick reply.

Nikki

The pleasure is ours.

Cheers :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.