Site not loading CSS, no access to wp-admin

Hi Guys,

I am in constant correspondence with the hosting since the morning, but they are unable to find out what is causing the issue.

The site is slow and fully unresponsive since this morning. Cpanel reports sudden, constant high CPU load since 11:00 am CET. https://www.progreso.hr/

I have tried renaming all plugins, and remove all child-theme overrides, but nothing has changed. wp-cron is disabled. I have flushed all caches.

Do you have any idea what else could I try?

Thanks!

Resolved. Thanks!

Looks like automatc WP update conflicted with the caching plugin.

We have replaced the htaccess with the default one, and it worked.

Hi There,

Try adding the following line into your wp-config.php file which is located on the root of your WordPress installation to stop WP automatic updates.

define( 'WP_AUTO_UPDATE_CORE', false );

You can add it before the following line:
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.