Site not displaying properly since updating plugins and wordpress

My site pachurch.ca is not displaying properly. It looks like cornerstone isn’t working, possibly

I tried deactivating all plugins except for cornerstone, but that didn’t help

Hi @jpenns,

Thanks for writing in.

Upon checking your setup, I could not see error showing on your console except for the forbidden image error.

Sometimes, there were brackets or html that are not properly closed.

In this case, we need to check your setup closer. please share us your admin credentials and FTP so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Please try to contact your hosting also because there is a known issue with siteground hosting. Siteground hosting mod_security rules are preventing the content builder from saving correctly. You’ll need to contact Siteground to get them to exclude all X assets from the mod_security ruleset.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

This is the message I received from Siteground support.

I am not seeing any matched ModSecurity rules and clicking the Save button on the Cornerstone builder showed the green “Rock On” message.

Please advise what I should communicate to them

Hello There,

Thanks for updating us in! I have checked your site again and it seems you are having a caching issue.

Since you are using SiteGround, could you please site cache in the supercacher in your hosting panel? The SuperCacher is developed by SiteGround exclusively for their customers. It increases the number of hits a site can handle and boosts the website loading speed. The SuperCacher includes 4 different caching options for maximum optimization of your websites. You can access the tool by clicking on the SuperCacher icon in your cPanel. For more information about this, please check it out here: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/supercacher/supercacher_intro.htm

And also I noticed that you are using CloudFlare. Please login to your account and purge everything. It is also a good setting no to minify the css and js files. For best results, please follow the suggested CloudFlare settings from this article: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Hope this helps.