Hi again,
I’ve noticed that if I try to change the site width, it does not change. I’ve been going to Customizing/Layout and Design/Site Max Width (px) When I move it, nothing happens and the Published button stays “ghosted.”
More later,
Nancy
Hi again,
I’ve noticed that if I try to change the site width, it does not change. I’ve been going to Customizing/Layout and Design/Site Max Width (px) When I move it, nothing happens and the Published button stays “ghosted.”
More later,
Nancy
Hello @NLeVasseur,
Thanks for asking. 
It seems to be working fine on my end. Please see screencast. https://screencast.com/t/xOJ2ulZ7Av
Thanks.
Hey Prasant,
Interesting, please see my screencast as an fyi,
Evidently changing the width of the site works but only if you go into the customizer through Pro.
Because this is a new functionality in Pro (at least it seems that way to me) I am used to going into the customizer the “old” way.
Thanks for your video though. I’ll try to remember that way “in” for the future!
Best,
Nancy
Hi there,
The Appearance > Customizer will be phased out during the course of time and I strongly suggest that you use the recommended way to change the theme options and that is the Pro > Launch > Theme Options section, there you can change the width as you like.
Thank you.
Okay, that 's good to know. Thanks for the heads up!
Nancy
Glad we could help.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.