Hi, my site www.sugarhi.carthytech.com is not responding properly. It was working fine a couple days ago so i am not sure why it isn’t working now. I could have messed up something with custom CSS but I do not think so. When you view the site in desktop version it is fine but the buttons, titles, and headlines do not display the same at all anymore. Can you please help me with this? I need to get this fixed so I can finally publish the site. Thank you!
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in but we kind of confused with the issue because we do not know how your buttons, titles, and headlines look before, would you mind to clarify?
I see that you already have the latest version of WP (4.9), did this issue happen after you update to that version?
I did check your custom CSS and only saw a couple of issues. 1) The margin-bottom: 9x; in this block:
/* subscribe */
#wpcf7-f404-p309-o1 select,
#wpcf7-f404-p309-o1 textarea,
#wpcf7-f404-p309-o1 input[type="text"],
#wpcf7-f404-p309-o1 input[type="email"] {
display: inline-block;
height: 2.65em;
margin-bottom: 9x;
border-top: none;
border-right: none;
border-left: none;
border-bottom: 3px solid #fff;
padding: 20px 0;
font-size: 16px;
font-family: "futura";
color: rgb( 255, 255, 255 );
font-style: italic;
line-height: 1.625;
text-align: left;
background-color: transparent;
}
And 2) the missing semicolon [ ; ] here:
/* fixed menu */
.hm1.x-bar.x-bar-top.x-bar-h.x-bar-absolute.x-bar-fixed {
background: url(https://www.sugarhi.carthytech.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Background-behind-Header.jpg)
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-size: 100%;
}
Cheers!
Hi, thank you for your response. If you look at the site on a desktop it looks exactly how it should. When you switch the site to a mobile view the buttons become regular text and have a blurry look and the pink titles lose their formatting. You can see what I mean if you view the site on a mobile version and compare that to the desktop version. Before this happened I didn’t lose the formatting. This problem happened before I updated wordpress.
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in and for sending the screenshots. I have inspected the page and what made this complicated is because of your negative margins and the 14% left and right row padding. The text is not responsive as well because you did not applied responsive text. You can apply the responsive text and manage it in Gears Icon > Responsive Text. You can also check the demo for responsive text here: http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/responsive-text/
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.