Site no longer full width

Hi,

I’m developing a site on X/icon and it has been full width for both the website and content. Following the update to 5.1, the site is suddenly appearing in a boxed format. After searching the KB, I found a snippet of CSS code which I implemented in the global CSS through the options panel. That code is:

#x-root,
.site {
width: 100%;
}

However, the site is still showing up as boxed.

The website in question is:
http://85a.d29.myftpupload.com/

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in! Please clear all caches after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If clearing cache does resolve the issue, please add this on Theme Options > CSS

.page article .entry-content {
    padding: 0;
}

Cheers!

After clearing caches, there was no change, but the CSS code fixed it. Thanks!

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!