Site loading with just logo for 2 seconds

Hi Guys

I have built this site theavocadofactory.com on x theme spa stack with a few minor tweaks

The client seems pleased but has now seen another site nalubowls.com and likes the logo appearing by itself for 2 seconds. I am not sure if this site is build on the x theme church stack

Anyway is there any way where I can get www.theavocadofactory.com to when it loads just bring up the logo for approx 2 seconds then load the main page.

Please advise

Rod

Hello Rod,

Thanks for writing in! I have seen your example website and it is using a page loader. At the moment, we do not have this feature in X or Pro. You can make sue of a 3rd party plugin instead. Please check out the WordPress plugins repository here:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/page+loading/

Please let us know which one works best for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.