Installed theme and it keeps crashing. Pages dont load and very quirky. All my other sites are running perfectly. Why?
Hi @scotthoward,
Thanks for writing in.
You could try increasing your memory allocation.
You can try adding this in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
You can add it before the line
/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
Sometimes, hosting does not allow manual memory allocation. Try to contact them so that you can increase your PHP memory allocation.
If not helping, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer. Don’t forget to set it in secure mode.
Thanks. 
Please help us fix this and how to avoid in the future when we purchase more licenses. This is our 3rd license and we never had this issue before. We are NOT hard core developers and if too complicated will not be able to use your solution which would be extremely unfortunate as we love it!
Hi there,
I checked it and I don’t see or noticed any crashing. Would you mind clarifying the crashing issue? How does it happen, please provide a video recording.
Cornerstone is loading fine and content are okay, can be edited and the pages in the front are loading fine too.
Thanks!
This is ridiculous. When you go to customize it does not work. Completely freezes. If you cant resolve this today we want a refund please.
Hi There,
I understand your frustration, unfortunely it does work fine on my end as well.
I noticed you have a lot of Addons on your browser, would you mind to test with a different browser?
I have played around with customizer for a few minutes and there were no issues.
An alternative way to access the same options as the customizer is to hover X > Launch > options.
Hope it helps!