Site is not updating on mobile

Hi there, I have read all your forums and I just cant figure this out. I updated my plugins and dont have any cache plugins but the site is not updating on mobile. Can you please assist? My site is westsidecg.com…On mobile the headings animate and i dont want them to animate and dont want revolution slider on mobile which i deleted. On desktop the version is showing correctly but on mobile its not. Please help…

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and even if you do not have a caching plugin, you have installed WP Autoptimize. This plugin has also a caching mechanism. Please clear the cache of this plugin and test your site again.

Another thing, since you have hosted in GoDaddy, please make sure that the GoDaddy cache is not active or must flush the cache if it is active.

Lastly, I also noticed that you are using Cornerstone 2.0.6 yet the version of your X is just 4.6.0. X 5.1.1 is now available in automatic updates! This release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (https://theme.co/changelog/). Please do update to the latest version. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

i did this but it ruined my seo, and removed the favicon which im not able to upload there now

Hey there,

That’s because you’ve added HTML tags in Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit Global Javascript which is generating an error. Please navigate to Custom > Edit Global Javascript and remove tags from there and use Appearance > Customize > Site Icons to upload your favicons.

Let us know how this goes!

I removed that code, but is still does not work. i dont know what im doing wrong, i also uploaded the image under the site icons tabs

Hey there,

I just did some testing and it looks like your content is being served by the cache means that your request was served by CDN, not origin servers. CDN is a special network designed to cache content, so that user request served faster + to unload origin servers.

You need to contact your host and ask them to clear all server cache so you can see the changes on the front-end of your site.

Let us know how this goes!