SIte is broken, please help!

hi! the css is missing from my site (and i dont know what else, i just see css missing right away). i’ve been working on it constantly, making various changes and such. i noticed the css missing today so i deactivated new plugins and also had my host restore a backup from yesterday, when the site was working fine, but the site is not displaying properly.

any help much appreciated please!

thank you!!

credentials attached in secure note

edit: i was able to get most of the css back but some are still missing. any help is still appreciated. thank you.

Hi there,

Would you please kindly be more specific to know which section is missing regarding the styling so that I can double check the case, from what I see you are using the latest version of the theme and everything is working normally. I do see few errors in my browser console:

The message is regarding the none unique HTML IDs on your page. The IDs in the page should be unique and I think it is the part of the ConvertPlus plugin form. So I suggest that you take a look at that plugin.

Thank you.

Hi,

If you see on the screenshot there is a large empty space on the right side and also the category and search box doesn’t look like it used to:

This is what the category and search box used to look like:

Ok it’s back to normal now. I didn’t do anything extra… not sure what happened.

Thanks anyway!

Hi There,

It seems to be a caching issue. Since you’re using CloudFlare, head over to your CloudFlare account, Speed tab and then make sure to disable CSS & Javascript autominification options and then also clear CloudFlare cache.

Thanks!

I actually disconnected Cloudflare completely. Maybe that’s why the CSS came back.

I gotta connect it again so I’ll try out what you said. Thanks!

Hi There,

Please do the guide provided here. Then purge the CloudFlare caching so it will regenerate a new cache with the new settings.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.