Site icon .ico and .png

hi,

my site https://tarekrabaa.com

I have icon in ico format uploaded to the root folder location,
When i upload a size higher than 64x64 the favicon appears smaller!

Also i uploaded a png for IOS but i don’t know if it is working

would you plz help

Hi @tarekr,

Thanks for writing in.

Not sure what is the problem. Would you mind sharing us more details to make it clear.

As I checked your setup, I could see that it is working well.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

I just want to be sure it is working on mobiles android and iphone.

Hi @tarekr,

As I checked your site on a mobile device it is working well. please see image below.

Would you mind sharing us the details of what you want to achieve.

Thanks.

1 Like

It is OK.
The question is on the PRO theme. there is a part in customizer for site icon.
This icon i uploaded.
There are 2 other items under it requesting uploading png image for Anroid and Iphone. I didn’t understand what is that.
So i uploaded two images with the the mentioned dimensions.
What the need for those 2 additional images?

Thx

Hi @tarekr,

Yes it is working as well. it is when you create a shortcut icon to your home screen.

To add your site in your mobile home screen,

Check image in you homepage. It is working well.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks.

Only this what i want to check.

rgds

Thanks for letting us know. Have a great day ahead. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.