Site hosted on Wordpress.com no longer accessible

Hello, I see several posts about problems with WP 6.2, etc, but I can’t figure out where / how to fix my issue.

My site was working fine on March 13. It is hosted on Wordpress.com. I did not make any page / post changes since then, and have not checked the site recently, so I don’t know exactly when / what caused the problem.

Since March 13 the following X Theme related changes are listed in JetPack:

Cornerstone updates: 7.1.8, 7.1.9
X: 10.1.8, 10.1.9

When I restore from a date prior to these changes, a date that I know 100% the site was working at that time, the restore fails to fix the issue. WP support confirmed that it is something to do with my theme (goes away with another theme activated, etc.)…and to contact you.

How do I / We fix this issue?

(Also, I just renewed my support on Envato Market.)

Hello @jtscwhitney,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of the WordPress update 6.2. I would suggest you please have a look at this thread to learn more about how to get rid.

If it doesn’t work for you, we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @jtscwhitney,

Your site is back online. The X theme has been updated as well.

Kindly check it now.

Thank you so much!

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.