Hi Support,
I have checked one of my sites today and the layout of the site seems to have a fault with the all page layouts from menu to footer. http://www.pttc-e-learning.co.uk
It was working up until around 10pm UK time yesterday, and as far as i am aware there was no plugin updates yesterday, but i did smush the images, and add some page tags.
I have cleared the cache, and turned off all the plugins individually and collectively, and i have deleted cornerstone and re installed in but the issue is still there. One thing i noticed when i removed cornerstone, the page looked no different, not sure if that’s relevant?
I have a back up from 27th January i can install, but i will loose all the work i have done this week. So if possible i would prefer not to lose that unless completely necessary.
So can you help me with this issue? Thanks in advance for your help.
Kind Regards
Mario