Site Fonts Not Changing

Hi, I created a development site for www.thinkwearact.com. I used the domain dev.thinkwearact.com and import the theme settings to our dev site. However, I am encountering problems on our fonts. It seems like, our fonts are not changing on the dev site even though I tried to change them on customize page. Let me know how can I resolve this.

Thank you.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please understand that importing the theme option settings will not include your font templates. Please make sure that you have created the same fonts in X > Fonts. It is best that you migrate your live site into the dev site by using a cloning plugin or migration plugin such as All in one Migration plugin or WP Clone.

Hope this helps explains it.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.