Site down, Look like it was by X pro

http://tuvandautu.org/

Helle, please check this site. I turded on show error in php.
I don’t know why It down.

This is error:
404
Warning: include(mixins/text.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/tuvandautu.org/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/pro/bars/mixins.php on line 53

Warning: include(mixins/text.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/tuvandautu.org/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/pro/bars/mixins.php on line 53

Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘mixins/text.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/vhosts/tuvandautu.org/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/pro/bars/mixins.php on line 53

Warning: require_once(modules/text.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/tuvandautu.org/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/pro/bars/modules.php on line 34

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘modules/text.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/vhosts/tuvandautu.org/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/pro/bars/modules.php on line 34

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

It looks like your theme is corrupted. I could upload the missing files, would you mind providing your admin and FTP login credentials in a secure note?

OR, you may switch to another theme to deactivate the Pro theme, then delete your Pro theme and re-install it again.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you, I solve it :slight_smile:

Hi @ShareWordpress,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks. :slight_smile: