Site crashes when editing page outside of cornerstone. Can't update Yoast settings

Hi,

When I am trying to edit anything outside of the cornerstone like Yoast Info, the site crashes. I need to be able to update the Yoast info for the pages. This has never happened before the x theme was installed. It am unable to do anything other than work in cornerstone without it crashing.

Any ideas?

I have disabled all third party plugins including cache plugin so this is not the issue?

Hi There,

Please look for error log or ask for it from your hosting provider. Is this issue happening on every page or specific page only? It would also help if you could give us a video screencast of the issue and then share your site URL and credentials using a secure note so we can investigate. We will gladly help once we have those information. Thank you.

Hi There,

Thank you for the site link and password, but what is the username? I did try to guess it with the common once, but nope. Also put it in a “Secure Note” so it won’t be visible on public.

screenshot

In the meantime, try using incognito/private mode of your browser and see if the issue is there.

Cheers!

Hello There,

I am another staff checkin in this thread. I have logged in and I do not experienced any site crashing. Please check out my screenshots:




Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Hi thanks but its only on the jobs by city pages. For instance jobs in Aberdeen, Jobs in Bath, Jobs in Birmingham etc.

All other pages are fine. I do have a lot of shortcodes displaying jobs via wp job manager on these pages so maybe this is the issue but I need these on the page. Plus I have done this before with other themes with no issues.

Many thanks

Hi there,

Would you mind providing a video recording of how you’re doing it? Is it adding information in the content, or is it just changing the Yoast setting in the meta box?

Thanks!