Site constrained

Hi,

A longterm site that has been up for quite a while now is showing a strange issue.

As you can see the body seems to be pushed over to one side, I cannot seem to see why and this did seem to come out of no where the site like I said has been healthy for around 6 months now and I’ve had no issues.

PS. the issue does not show when i’m logged in as admin.

Can you see whats happening here?

Thanks
Tom

Hi There,

Please confirm you are fully updated and test for plugin conflicts especially performance and cache related plugins.

If that does not solve, please provide your URL so we can take a closer look.

Thanks!

Hi Joao,

Thank you for your reply, I found a couple of broken links that were causing the issues.

Thanks again

Glad to hear it and thanks for letting us know!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.