Site cart looking different when logged in

I am having an issue where my cart on my x and woocommerce site looks different when i am logged in.

The following URL ads one test product to the cart and directs you to a page im building as the cart.

https://myonlineincome.club/?buy-now=189&qty=1&page=760&with-cart=0

When i am logged in it looks how i want it too.

Can anyone help me get this sorted so it looks how it should.

I have uploaded the image below to show you how it looks when i am logged in

I believe it has to be the create account section but cant figure it out.

Please help

Hi There,

I can see the difference. Although it seems custom built and not the default woocommerce cart page. Would you mind giving us credentials on a secure note so we can check further? But first, you could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi @Lely

I have disabled all plugins bar 6 which are woomcomerce plugins and i have setup an account for you ill attach a secure not to this post.

Thanks for your help

Hi there,

It looks like it has broken elements, the empty cart is okay even logged on not. So it’s not due to cache, maybe when logged in, there is another broken element that negates another which makes the layout appear more okay.

This is the error I got from tge validator

Error: Table column 6 established by element td has no cells beginning in it.
From line 995, column 10; to line 996, column 43
↩   		<tr>↩			<td colspan="6" class="actions tg-3we0">↩↩			

	
Error: No p element in scope but a p end tag seen.
From line 1015, column 7; to line 1015, column 10
iv>↩</div></p>↩</div

I traced it and it’s originating from within the cart and checkout which is part of the shortcode. How about using the raw element instead of text element for those shortcodes? That’s because text editor will have line breaks, or generate line breaks.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank @iam you pointed me in the right direction

I created a duplicate page played around with things and figured out it was the form-billing.php template. After fixing the issue i now have a slightly different problem but its ok as it happens in reverse now when logged in it looks funny but the visitor sees what i want.

https://myonlineincome.club/?buy-now=189&qty=1&page=953&with-cart=0

Hi there,

That is strange, I did my best to search and find why this is happening on your case and could not find why. As this is something related to the Woocommerce plugin itself would you please kindly report this to them:

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like