Site broken when logged in (only after updating to 5)

Hey! So when upgrading to the 5 version of X my site looks completely broken, but only when I’m logged in. Visitors see the site fine. Can you check it out?

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

No problem, I’ve attached a secure note with the login credentials.

Are you still on this?

Hey, it’s been 2 days since I heard from you. Is anyone working on the issue?

Hello @morrmeroz,

Can you please check the website again? I logged in and website is working fine on my end.

Thanks.

This is how it looks for me (in some browsers you need to be logged out to see this), and I have also got many emails from readers who have the same problem. Try different browsers please, and mobile has the same issue.

Hi @morrmeroz,

Working fine on my setup to. please share us the details of what are the devices that you are using.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.