Site broken - all updates installed

Hi, I’ve updated X and WP, but site is broken now, most content is not showing. mymeditativeyoga.com
Thanks!

Hi @kellymowrer,

Thanks for reaching out!

I just check your website and found out that the cornerstone plugin is not installed. Please keep in mind that when you are using X theme, you should enable the cornerstone plugin in order for the theme to work.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

thanks. I get a fatal error when I try

Hi @kellymowrer,

I have visited your site and found most of the pages are showing the content and you have created the site using the WP Bakery page builder instead of Cornerstone. But, you need to install the Cornerstone to access the other resources like Theme Options, Global Blocks of the theme.

It seems the PHP version is the reason behind your issue, I would suggest you upgrade the PHP version to 7.4 by contacting your Hosting Service provide and check if that issue resolves or not.
If that does not helps, please deactivate and delete the X and re-install it by downloading from your Themeco Account by following the below steps.

1. Delete the Cornerstone, if already installed
  2. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be at the latest version

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hello @kellymowrer,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings, I would request you to please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I was able to have the hosting provider update the php to 7.4 as suggested and that did allow me to successfully activate the Cornerstone plugin, which then resolved the issue. Thanks for your prompt assistance!

Hello @kellymowrer

Glad to know that things are well for you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries regarding our theme and theme settings.

Thanks

Thanks for your expert and always prompt assistance!

You’re most welcome,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.