Site Breaking after Cornerstone Update

I have taken over a site from a previous developer and purchased a new ThemeCo license for Cornerstone. The plugin hadn’t been updated for years and went from version 3.5.4 to the latest. When that happened, it broke everything but there aren’t any console errors or display errors. The issue first started before I updated. The page builder wouldn’t open and would only give a white screen.

Hey @KVringofire,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suspect that the Cornerstone plugin is not activated that’s why you are seeing the raw code. Please enable it so that it will show the layout.

On the other hand, if the issue still persists, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

@marc_a I’ve submitted a secure note for our staging site. Cornerstone is enabled on both the staging and production site. The issue appears for both production and staging. Please let me know what you find so I can apply it to production since this is a e-commerce site. I don’t want orders to get lost if I have to copy the staging to production. Thanks!

@marc_a It looks like I needed to upload the latest Cornerstone plugin after re-purchasing the license. Thank you for your help!

You are most welcome @KVringofire

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.