Site animations loads after 30 seconds

Site animations (set in Cornerstone) loads after 30 seconds. I switched off my Rev. Slider to avoid visitors will quit. Few days ago there was no issue. What can caused the site animations to start so late? URL: maxxfleet.com. The text appears quickly. I know the internet in my region is not well developed, the question is why it was loading quite well a few days before. I have not changed anything significantly in the contents. Switched off cache plugin because I wanted to test the speed as a new visitor.

Hey @vdongen,

I checked your site and everything loaded as soon as I scroll through the sections. Everything was loaded fast the first time loaded the page actually. Try clearing your browser’s cache and also try incognito mode.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.