Site-animations and pictures partly invisible

Since 2 days my provider looks for a solution, but he can not find a way.
He has the newest versions of php and MySQL, advised me to ask it here.
My site is commercial, but no customer will see it properly now.
The domain is www.uitlegmetvideo.nl (That is: “explaining with video”… I wish I could…)
The printscreen is only one example.

Please take a look what can be wrong, thanks so much in advance!!
With regards,
Marcel Gerbrands

Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!

The animation and the image is working fine in your site. You may facing caching issue. Please clear your cache and check again. Or you can use different PC to check.

Thanks

PROBLEM SOLVED 1 MINUTE AGO: AGAIN NEW UPGRADE, fixed now.
It remains a black box for the average user -_-

Hi, thanks for your reply.
However, I couldn’t fix it, and replace several elements manually now -_-
But since the very last theme-update yesterday afternoon, I can’t enter my edit-surroundings any more, neither from PC nor from notebook: the red block keeps pumping. Before the update that was no issue.
Emptying cache doesn’t help.
Only on my smartphone I can enter. But there, at the bottom of the homepage, I see:
})() }catch( e ) { console.warn(‘Inline script cs-content-custom-scripts failed to run’, e) }

My provider can enter the surroundings, he can’t find a mistake.

Can you please give me a solution, it’s my commercial site!

,

Hi There,

Please send us your website details to help you find the issue for you.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.