Can you please help me understand why the post meta shows on the index, but not on individual posts? How do I fix this?
https://goalsarecool.com/blog/
Thanks!
Blake
Can you please help me understand why the post meta shows on the index, but not on individual posts? How do I fix this?
https://goalsarecool.com/blog/
Thanks!
Blake
Hello Blake,
Thanks for writing in!
Looks like you have added custom CSS code to hide post meta on single blog posts. You need to remove following CSS to display post meta:
.single-post .p-meta {
display: none;
}
Thanks.

That brought it back, but how do I remove the underline and italics from the links?
Hi @goalsarecool,
I could see only Read more link are italic so you can use this custom CSS:
.more-link{
font-style:normal;
text-decoration:none;
}
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
I’ve been keeping the following code because the links are underlined and italicized.
.single-post .p-meta {
display: none;
}
How do I remove the underline and italics once the code (above) is removed?
Thanks!
Blake
Hi again,
To remove underline and italics, please add the following code in your Customizer as well:
.p-meta>span a {
text-decoration: none !important;
font-style: normal !important;
}
Cheers!