Hi there I would like to control the size of the image on a single portfolio post.
I would also like to change the layout so that the writing is not below the image as it is on this example http://www.butlerscocktails.co.za/wordpress/events/coconut/
thank you.
Hi There,
If you would like to have your image floating on the left with the text wrapping around it, you can add the following code to Theme Options CSS
@media(min-width 969px) {
.single-x-portfolio .entry-featured {
width: 30%;
float: left;
margin-right: 20px;
}
.single-x-portfolio .entry-header {
margin-top: 5%;
margin-top: 0px;
}}
Another great looking alterntive is to implement this child theme created by Ben Ryan.
Hope it helps
1 Like
Hi there, thanx for the code but it didnt do the job. please see I have attached screen shots of what am looking for.
I am using renewed at the moment. thank you.


Hi,
To further assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.