Single post featured image and related posts

Hi there,

I’m using integrity on PRO.

There’s no option to show the related or the next post in a beautiful way, I thought this will be available in PRO updates but it didn’t. How can I achieve that?

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! What you have in mind is possible in Pro. Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hey,

I’m not interested in custom dev. I thought it’s obvious that any theme should at least have a button to go to next blog post.

Can you at least give me a hint on how to add such button? it was there in X but when I use PRO, it disappears.

Thanks!

Hi There,

Post Navigation is part of the breadcrumbs on icon and integrity stack. Breadcrumbs is part of the legacy header in X. On Pro, the entire header content is replace by whatever you add on the builder thus the breadcrumbs including this navigation is not available at the moment. I have forwarded a request to add this back. For the meantime, you may copy this file _content.php from this folder: wp-content\themes\pro\framework\views\global to the same folder on your child theme here: wp-content\themes\pro-child\framework\views\global. Then add this line of code: x_entry_navigation(); before this line: x_get_view( 'global', '_content', 'the-content' );

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.