Single Page Post Templates not pulling in post content

Hi,
When I create a new single post layout and select one of the templates, The Content does not populate with any of my blog posts. Instead it populates with my homepage. I’ve assigned Post Type is Post. Please advise?
Thanks,
Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks for reaching out.
The Single Layout shows the Home Page as an output, but you can change the Preview options by selecting the Post as URL and a specific post after that.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi, thanks, your screenshot does not look the same as how it looks on my end, see attached. There is no yellow text or anything that shows Preview area and/or url to display, and the layout is already assigned to Post is Post Type

Hello Dave,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Layout URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi, figured out part of this, but the blog post itself still isn’t displaying the way it looks in the Layout Builder preview. The template I used is Overlap 3, and you’ll see it displays correctly in the builder, but incorrectly on live blog post. What am I missing? I can provide login if you still need it but guessing this is something simple.
Dave

Hey David,

It would be best if you could share with us your admin credentials so that we can check on your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Okay, I provided you with my login

Hello David,

I tried to access your site dashboard but the login details are not working on my end. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

Oops, wrong pw, resubmitted in secure note

Hi David,

I have checked your layout and found that the layout is not assigned. I went ahead and assigned it and now it is working.

Thanks

Hi, thanks, not sure what you did but the layout was actually assigned already (to Post Type is Post), odd it would show up on your end as unassigned.

Hello David,

It seems that your issue is resolved already. When I check your post, I am not seeing this:

If you require any further assistance, feel free to create another thread. Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.