Single blog page title force return

Hi all,

Hopefully this will be an easy fix.

I was working with you guys almost a month ago to do a work around in the ethos stack. I needed to add back in the title at the top of each post, and It worked great.

But I’m running into a odd problem, that I can’t figure out. My titles are being forced onto two lines. No matter the length. See screen shots:

Any ideas would be great!

I’ll post my info in a Secure Note.

Thanks

Garet

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in! Please inspect your container where your title is placed. And then set the SELF FLEX to Fill Space

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi,

Thanks for this. It took me a minute to locate the “SELF FLEX”. I finally realized you meant in the Pro Header area.

You guys are always on point. Works like a charm!

Cheers

Garet

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.