Single Blog Page padding top

Hello,
how can I increase the distance (padding-top) here.
http://sm.riwaro.de

Many greetings Thomas

Hi Thomas.

Thanks for reaching out.

To increase the padding content page of a single blog page, please add this code to Pro > Theme Options > CSS and just add the padding-top value the way you like.

.single-post .x-main {
	padding-top: 30px;
}

Please note that proving custom CSS is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hello,
unfortunately the code does not work.
Greetings Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I can see that the given code is working fine in the single post page, what I have found that the class has been changed from .x-main to .main. If you are trying the same for your Home Page, you may need to change the code a bit and add it to the Theme Options > CSS.

.blog .x-main 
{
    padding-top: 30px;
}   

Remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and don’t conflict with any existing code.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something in your site nor will we enhance it.

Thanks

I have now entered this code.
.blog .main
{
padding top: 30px;
}
Unfortunately does not work.

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I tried by adding the given code through the debugging tool of the Browser and seems that work. Please find the screenshot.

Can you please provide some screenshot after adding the CSS code, so we can examine what exactly happening at your end.
Thanks

That worked on the blog. But I mean the page when you click on “weiterlesen”.

Greetings Thomas
Thomas

Hi Thomas,

When we click the “weiterlesen” button, it will redirect us to single blog pages. To add some padding to single page main content, the code I gave to you above will work.

As you can see in the screenshot, the blog title moves down when I apply the CSS.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Perfect…
Thank you very much
Thomas

Hi Thomas,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.